Our coaches have extensive experience as CFOs and FDs in large successful businesses. Drawing on our own experience we coach and mentor CFOs and FDs to become a more effective leaders by:
- Increasing your self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
- Widening your leadership styles so you can excel in more situations.
- Improving the versatility and impact of your leadership.
We also coach on a number of other areas including:
- Decision making
- Stakeholder management
- Project delivery
Your Coaching as a FD / CFO
Our sessions are focused on improving your results. You’ll learn, you’ll grow and you’ll achieve.
- Provide you with honest support and feedback.
- Listen, question, explore, challenge and feedback. Without judgement. And in total confidence.
- Help you clarify and articulate your thoughts, re-frame limiting assumptions, assess alternatives and expand your thinking.
- Be your safe sounding board to explore difficult decisions.
- Enable you view your achievements objectively – and celebrate your successes.
Why enhance Coaching?
Our coaches also have the expertise (academic and practical) and board level experience of managing substantial business.
We know it’s tough at the top. It can be a lonely road. We’ve been there ourselves: the relentless time pressure, the non-stop demands, the highs and lows and the pressure to perform.
Our coaching has an additional depth because our coaches have:
- Deep experience. They have more than 15 years’ each in leading teams at board to mid-management levels.
- They have delivered over 1,000 hours of business-focused coaching.
- Held Board Director level positions for at least 5 years in businesses with a turnover greater than £10m.
- Accountancy and MBA qualifications
Many of our coaches are also members of the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
Please read our client testimonials.
Chemistry and trust are crucial to your coaching as a CFO / MD.
That’s why we provide initial no-obligation 30-minute executive coaching sessions.
Contact us to learn more.