Executive Coaching London
We know it’s tough at the top. It can be a lonely road. We’ve been there ourselves: the relentless time pressure, the non-stop demands, the highs and lows and the pressure to perform.
We deliver executive coaching and mentoring programmes for board level directors to help them achieve demanding goals. Our services include:
Our sessions are focused on improving your results. You’ll learn, you’ll grow and you’ll achieve.
- Provide you with honest support and feedback.
- Listen, question, explore, challenge and feedback. Without judgement. And in total confidence.
- Help you clarify and articulate your thoughts, re-frame limiting assumptions, assess alternatives and expand your thinking.
- Be your safe sounding board to explore difficult decisions.
- Enable you view your achievements objectively – and celebrate your successes.
Why enhance Coaching?
Our coaches also have the expertise (academic and practical) and board level experience of managing substantial business.
Our coaching has an additional depth because our coaches have:
- A hybrid of coaching and content skills. (Content includes the transfer of “How do I?” skills that your team may lack – but which is frequently critically important to success.)
- Deep experience. They have more than 15 years’ each in leading teams at board to mid-management levels.
- Held Board Director level positions for at least 5 years in businesses with a turnover greater than £50m.
- A commercial focus – honed after years in successful senior management positions.
- They have delivered over 1,000 hours of business-focused coaching.
Many of our coaches are also members of the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
Please read our client testimonials.
Chemistry and trust are crucial to your coaching. That’s why we provide initial no-obligation 30-minute executive coaching sessions.
Contact us to learn more.